Thank you Melanie (http://thisismycorn.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/tag-totally-awesome-game/) for tagging me – I think you are a sweetie!
I do refuse to tag anyone else, though, so if any readers would like to play, please let me know and I will add you on to the TAG list.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Post a picture of yourself:
Oh, hell no! Here’s a picture I love instead. Waterhouse’s Ariadne.
11 facts about me:
1) I am female.
2) I despise chocolate, unless it’s that time of the month.
3) I’m a night owl.
4) I wear 7 ½ size in sneakers, 6 in sandals.
5) I have a hard time recognizing people.
6) I’m an introvert.
7) I’m Cuban.
8) I’m an excellent cook. (definition = people eat and like what I make)
9) I practice lucid dreaming.
10) My favorite quote is by Bruce Lee: “It is compassion, not the principle of justice, which guards us against being unjust to our fellow man.”
11) I love animals.
Melanie’s Questions and my answers:
1) If you built what, who would come? I’ve built mini-pyramids in my yard so the lizards would have a place to hide when my dog came out. They used it!
2) Where would you end up were you to go the distance? In my soul mate’s bed.
3) Who’s pain would you ease if you could ease his pain? Hard question that… anyone’s that I could.
4) Is this heaven? No, this is just the classroom and an arena.
5) What would you do if the Voice called? Huh, I hear many voices, please be specific.
6) What are you grinning at, you ghost? Not telling, but they are fantasies.
7) You guys wanna play ball? Or do you prefer football, basketball, hockey, soccer, nothing, or something else? I love to watch Aussie rules football.
8) So what do you want? Peace.
9) Is there enough magic out there in the moonlight to make this dream come true? Yes.
10) There’s only eight of them. Eight of what? Yes, there are eight points in an octagon.
11) What’s Terrance Mann got to do with baseball? No fair, I don’t even know who he is!
1) What meal would you make for the most important person in your life?
2) What meal would you make for your worst enemy?
3) If you could go back in time and give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
4) If you could take one object to Heaven, what would it be?
5) You are given $10,000 to use only on yourself, what do you do with the money?
6) You are asked to read a book to an inmate in jail, what book do you read?
7) What career would leave you happy at the end of the day?
8) What do you do to combat your biggest temptation?
9) Who would you take on your dream vacation, if anyone?
10) What is your favorite sculpture?
11) Where do you go when you daydream?
People Who Have Agreed to be Tagged
The Lovely Lovely Chandra Sherin – http://chandrasherin.wordpress.com/